- On acceptance of our quotation an invoice will be provided. The stipulated deposit is payable immediately and the balance no later than on the date stipulated. No booking is confirmed until the deposit has been received by us.
- Prices of flights, hotels and other costs are subject to change and are not final until payment is received, and the booking has been confirmed by the relevant supplier.
- Transport, entrance fees, meals and refreshments are only included when and as specified in the tour description, otherwise these and any other personal costs are for the account of The Client/Agent.
- Provision of full details of the prospective client or group is required in writing for any booking. The quality of our service depends on the accuracy and content of the client’s / agent’s brief on any interests and needs pertaining to services required. We reserve our right in this regard and will not accept any responsibility for clients/agents who may not fully enjoy the product or service as a result of our receiving incorrect or insufficient information by the client/agent.
- The content of the tours, such as venues visited, guides and hosts involved, routes and destinations or else are subject to change in the event of unforeseen circumstances. We explicitly reserve the right to change the above mentioned if we deem necessary. We ensure that changes to the itinerary will not compromise the overall quality nor add to the agreed price. If adverse weather forces us to cancel a day tour or activity we will refund or substitute.
- Our suppliers are committed to delivering a high standard of service to our clients at all times.
- We ensure that all vehicles used are clean, roadworthy, fully licensed and insured.
- Bookings must be made in writing. Bookings will be considered confirmed and effective once we have given written notice thereof.
- Full payment will secure a booking and is to be paid upon confirmation of reservation. Proof of payment is to be emailed to us : email@example.com
- It is the Client’s/Agent’s responsibility to ensure that the full invoiced amount is to reach our account net of any bank charges. All costs such as bank charges for cash deposits or international transfers are those of the Client/Agent. Please ensure that international bank transfers are made with all costs borne by the sender.
- Once payment has been made to us, all services booked with us are non-transferable and non-refundable. Cancellation terms apply.
Cancellation and amendments
- Any cancellation or amendment must be conveyed to us in writing.
- Once payment has been made, the following cancellation fees are applicable for all tours:
- – If cancellation is received by the Operator more than 21 days before the tour commencement date, a 20% cancellation fee is applicable.
– If cancellation is received by the Operator 20 – 15 days before the tour commencement date, a 50% cancellation fee is applicable.
– If cancellation is received by the Operator 14 – 03 days before the tour commencement date, a 75% cancellation fee is applicable.
– If cancellation is received by the Operator 02 – 01 days before the tour commencement date, a 100% cancellation fee is applicable.
– In the case of “no show”, a 100% cancellation fee is applicable.
Responsibility and liability
- All services being provided to the client/agent by us are accepted at the Agent’s and its clients’ own risk. Tours du Cap (Pty) Ltd., its employees and any other persons contracted by us, will not be held liable by the agent or its clients or their dependants for any claim arising from any injuries, damages and/or losses, to property or to persons, whether fatal or otherwise, sustained during or as a result of the delivery of services supplied by Tours du Cap (Pty) Ltd., however such injuries or losses are caused or incurred.
- Tours du Cap (Pty) Ltd. and all other persons contracted by the Agent / Client are indemnified and cannot be claimed against by the client/agent for any reason whatsoever.
- Force Majeur (Acts of God). Tours du Cap (Pty) Ltd. shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations where such failure is as a result of Acts of Nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or [telephone service], and no other Party will have a right to terminate this Agreement in such circumstances.
- No amendment of this Agreement shall have any effect unless reduced to writing and signed by both parties.
- No indulgence on the part of either party to the other shall constitute a waiver of rights in terms of this Agreement.
- This contract sets out the full basis of the relationship between Tours du Cap (Pty) Ltd. and The Client/Agent who, by entering into agreement with us, acknowledges that it is governed by the laws of The Republic of South Africa and that in the event of The Agent or its Clients bringing any legal action against us, our directors, members, servants, agents, subcontractors or other employees, direct or indirect, that only the courts of The Republic of South Africa shall have jurisdiction.